The Holy Trinity School Development Committee typically meets on the first Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
“The School Development Committee advances the vision and sustains the financial stability of Holy Trinity Catholic School by investing in our children and the future of our faith. With parent support we strive to raise revenues through innovative fundraising and community building all while fostering a positive impact and inclusive society within our parish and the community.”
- Over the next five years, HTS maintains tuition and fee levels at the current percentage, 55 percent of the school budget
- Over five years Support from the Parish declines from 45 to 35 percent, and income from fundraising activity increases to 10 percent for a ratio of 55:35:10
- Parents and parishioners will be aware of a summary of the school budget and will be an advisory resource in reviewing and establishing special programs and/or projects that may also require special funding.
- New annual strategies by a Development Committee will be enacted to boost annual revenues from a new mix of sources.
- Fundraising efforts will focus primarily on community building events for parents and Parishioners, but will also reach out to others outside our parish community.
Principal - Scott Merfen
Teacher Representative - Megan Jasperson
Council Members - Pat Thornton, Natasha O'Donnell, Jeremy Heinen, Rich King, Gary Morrison, Kristine Sapp, Bridget Davis, Teresa Hummell, Kristen Abell/Grube